Contact Pool Police Games
Are you a member of the press? Are you interested in more information or simply wish to inform us of your article? Bloggers, YouTubers, Redditors, Newspapers, Websites, Social Media Enthusiast, Anyone who can communicate with other humans and are interested in featuring us, Welcome!
Not sure if you fit the above descriptions but want to contact us anyway? OK! We strive to connect with our fans, however we are also very busy trying to bring you this great game! Please do not abuse this email. If you are just interested in asking general progress questions that is great. Just please ask those questions through Facebook , Twitter , or Google+so everyone can benefit! Interested in complementing us? Great! We love you too! Help us out by posting those compliments on social media! It will help spread the word and we will likely see it faster than an email.
- Developer: Pool Police Games; Based out of St Louis and Rolla MO
- Platform(s): PC, Mac, Linux
- Social Pages: Facebook , Twitter , Google+ , YouTube , KickStarter , Steam Greenlight
- Website: www.poolpolicegames.com
- Press Contact: email@example.com
Faded is an action platformer game with wonderful gameplay, fantastic music, and beautiful art. In a world stripped of all its color. You play as, Rain, a young boy with great curiosity, who ends up embarking on an even larger adventure. As your quest unfolds you restore color to the world making it more vivid and opening up unseen opportunities. Yet there are those that wish to stop Rain from restoring color. The shadow lord and his minions will stop at nothing to keep the world devoid of color and stop Rain.
- Explore a gorgeous world that changes as you progress and release color back into the world.
- Choose your own path! Pick the order you want to complete levels
- Simple to learn, tough to master! Faded is meant to be enjoyable for players of all skills but still provide challenge to veteran players.
- Fantastic custom soundtrack by Max Huhman.
- Replay the adventure in New Game+ and find all the secrets the world has to offer!
Pool Police Games is small indie game developer started in 2014 with big dreams. Founded by a crew of college kids who all have loved games their entire lives and were all united by our passion for games. We decided to extend this passion to create games that everyone can enjoy just like the games we’ve enjoyed our entire lives.
- Tim Karleskint: Team Lead, Programmer
- Max Huhman: Creative Director, Audio Engineer, Sprite Artist
- Austin Gantner: Lead Programmer
- Daneen Wilkerson: Lead Artist
- IGN: FADED: BRINGING A COLORLESS WORLD TO LIFE – PAX SOUTH 2015
- Without the Sarcasm: The “One to Watch” Award Runner Up
Faded Art and Screenshots Logo and Icon Files